MOSCOW, Idaho – After working out with a handful of NBA teams, junior guard Victor Sanders has elected to return to Idaho for his senior season in 2017-18.
He led the Vandals with 20.9 points per game a season ago, helping Idaho to a Big Sky Tournament Semifinal appearance and a first round win in the CollegeInsider.com Postseason Tournament. Sanders also joined the exclusive 1,000-Point Club, becoming the 16th member in Idaho history.
Check back with GoVandals.com later this summer to hear from Sanders about his experiences competing in the offseason.
Due to the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement, underclassmen may declare themselves eligible for the Draft to test their potential draft stock. Underclassmen must withdraw from the Draft in accordance with the NBA Collective Bargaining Agreement to retain NCAA eligibility moving forward.
- Washington State Athletics Mourns the Loss of David Lang
- Zags Build Lead Out Of Gate, Send Seniors Off With Win Over BYU
- EWU Uses 22-4 Fourth Quarter Run, Comes from Behind to Top Idaho State on Senior Day
- Vandals Fall on Senior Day
- Ty Smith Posts Record Night as Chiefs Rout Cougars
- Swedlund's 19 Not Enough As Cal Takes The Win Over WSU