MOSCOW, Idaho - Lewiston native Colton Richardson got the start at quarterback for the Idaho Vandals today and he leads the team to a big win over rival Idaho State 45-21.
Richardson connected on 17 of 25 passes for 289 yards and 2 touchdowns, he also ran in another score. But the win would come at a cost for Richardson who left the game in the 3rd quarter with what appeared to be a knee injury.
Idaho picks up their first Big Sky win of the season to go against three losses.
The Vandals will have a bye week next week before hosting Cal Poly November 2nd.
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- No. 8 Gonzaga has no trouble in first road test, downing Texas A&M 79-49
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula