MOSCOW, Idaho - The Idaho Vandals got a monster game out of Aundre Carter who rushed for 179 yards and two touchdowns on the way to a 21-9 win in the Kibbie Dome Saturday.
Quarterback Mason Petrino returned from injury completing 13-22 passes for 138 yards and a touchdown.
The Vandals are back on the road next week in Missoula against the Grizzlies, kickoff will be at noon pacific time.
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- No. 8 Gonzaga has no trouble in first road test, downing Texas A&M 79-49
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula