SPOKANE, Wash. - Jazmine and Jade Redmond have traveled the world playing basketball and they grew up playing in Hoopfest, but they've never played together. This weekend for the first time the sisters will join forces as they try to win the co-ed elite division.
The Redmond sisters played against each other in college, and are happy to be teammates again after so long.
KXLY's Alyssa Charlston has the story of the Hoopfest family.
Spokane AAU registration is now open, with new grades and divisions offered
Washington State Patrol stops 600 speeding drivers during Hoopfest
- Cougar women stay perfect with win at Boise State
- Marxen leads Vandal women to win over Seattle
- Eastern Eagles fall just short of upset bid over Boston College
- Zags stay undefeated in Tillie's return
- No. 8 Gonzaga looks to go 5-0 hosting U-T Arlington
- 'Please stay one extra day': Coach Leach urges WSU students to stay in town for Saturday's game