SPOKANE, Wash. - Jazmine and Jade Redmond have traveled the world playing basketball and they grew up playing in Hoopfest, but they've never played together. This weekend for the first time the sisters will join forces as they try to win the co-ed elite division.
The Redmond sisters played against each other in college, and are happy to be teammates again after so long.
KXLY's Alyssa Charlston has the story of the Hoopfest family.
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays
- Seager hits tiebreaking HR, Mariners beat Blue Jays 4-3
- "Gordon played the best" Mike Leach on QB race after second WSU scrimmage
- Talkington handed the reins and leads EWU offense to 425-yard effort
- Vandals making progress in the trenches
- Guerrero, Grichuk power Blue Jays to 7-3 win over Mariners