SPOKANE, Wash. - Kevin Durant shocked the Hoopfest crowds at Nike Center Court Sunday with a surprise appearance!
Hoopfest and Nike collaborate each year for the big weekend of 3-on-3 basketball, and this year Hoopfest was chosen as the place to launch Kevin Durant's latest shoe design, the KD10s.
The shoes were available at the Hoopfest Store beginning Saturday morning, well ahead of the online availability that begins July 1st.
KXLY4's Derek Deis had an exclusive interview with the basketball superstar.
- Zags season ends in the Sweet Sixteen
- Athletic Florida State ends Gonzaga's season
- Florida State is a 40-minute headache on defense
- SportsCenter host and Spokanite Neil Everett happy to have Zags in L.A.
- An upset-certified Florida State team next for Zags in Sweet Sixteen
- Hollywood Zag: "Big Ed" Thrilled to See Gonzaga in Los Angeles