SPOKANE, Wash. - Kevin Durant shocked the Hoopfest crowds at Nike Center Court Sunday with a surprise appearance!
Hoopfest and Nike collaborate each year for the big weekend of 3-on-3 basketball, and this year Hoopfest was chosen as the place to launch Kevin Durant's latest shoe design, the KD10s.
The shoes were available at the Hoopfest Store beginning Saturday morning, well ahead of the online availability that begins July 1st.
KXLY4's Derek Deis had an exclusive interview with the basketball superstar.
- Mariners come back to beat Oakland
- From Davenport to the Ivy League, Hunton headed to Brown
- M's place Gordon on the D-L
- Pair of Zags named to WCC Baseball Team
- Whitworth hires Griffith as new women's basketball coach
- Mariners rally twice to beat Tigers in 11, spoiling Francisco Liriano's great start