SPOKANE, Wash. - Two-time NBA All-Star and Washington Husky great Isaiah Thomas showed up at Hoopfest 2019 to play a game of HORSE with Spokane wheelchair athlete Phillip Croft.
The first game, Thomas stood and shot with his normal form. For the second game, he sat in a chair for every shot to show the difficulty of playing in a wheelchair looks like.
The event was sponsored by Guardian Life in partnership with Parasport Spokane.
Spokane AAU registration is now open, with new grades and divisions offered
Washington State Patrol stops 600 speeding drivers during Hoopfest
- Seahawks hand 49ers first loss of the season in overtime thriller
- Zags stay at no. 8 in AP Top 25 poll
- Washington State soccer to host NCAA first-round game against Memphis
- Pac12 referee suspended after "mechanics error" in Washington State loss to Cal
- Zags cruise past CSU Bakersfield in home -and season- opener
- Washington State struggles in Berkeley, Bears down the Cougs 33-20