SPOKANE, Wash. - In February the Idaho Vandal and West Valley Eagle families were rocked when football star Collin Sather lost his battle with cancer. This weekend, his former basketball teammates played in his honor, with Collin listed as their fourth player.
Sather Strong took the court Saturday with heavy hearts as Sather's family was there to cheer them on.
- No Brees, no problem: Bridgewater, Saints top Seahawks 33-27
- Washington State is bumped from AP Top 25 and Coaches Poll
- UCLA shocks Washington State 67-63 after major comeback in Pac12 opener
- Huge first half leads Idaho to upset win over No. 11 EWU
- Friday Night Sports Extra Part 1 9-20-2019
- Friday Night Sports Extra Part 2 9-20-2019