PHOENIX, Ariz - On a crowded rental car shuttle on Phoenix's Sky Harbor campus - one man stood out.
He was quietly sitting at the end of the bus, but his couldn't be louder.
"I started in 1980, and I've been to everyone since."
This weekend marks the 38th Final Four for Mark Majors, an Indiana man, and it's a tradition he relishes.
"After a while, you start noticing the same people that come to these things from across the country and you get to know them. It's kind of turned into a family reunion."
As far as predictions - Majors is keeping it simple; "Anyone but North Carolina."
- Story's homer lifts Rockies past Mariners 4-3
- Spokane Indians offense awakens for 17 hits in 7-2 win
- Bayley wins the Rosauers Open Invitational…..again!
- Rosauers Open Invitational day 2
- Kerber easily beats record-chasing Williams to win first Wimbledon title
- Belgium records best World Cup finish with 2-0 victory over England