PHOENIX, Ariz - On a crowded rental car shuttle on Phoenix's Sky Harbor campus - one man stood out.
He was quietly sitting at the end of the bus, but his couldn't be louder.
"I started in 1980, and I've been to everyone since."
This weekend marks the 38th Final Four for Mark Majors, an Indiana man, and it's a tradition he relishes.
"After a while, you start noticing the same people that come to these things from across the country and you get to know them. It's kind of turned into a family reunion."
As far as predictions - Majors is keeping it simple; "Anyone but North Carolina."
- Washington State Athletics Mourns the Loss of David Lang
- Zags Build Lead Out Of Gate, Send Seniors Off With Win Over BYU
- EWU Uses 22-4 Fourth Quarter Run, Comes from Behind to Top Idaho State on Senior Day
- Vandals Fall on Senior Day
- Ty Smith Posts Record Night as Chiefs Rout Cougars
- Swedlund's 19 Not Enough As Cal Takes The Win Over WSU