SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - Gonzaga's first-round matchup is the 16-seed Fairleigh Dickinson Knights, with just a day to prepare, check out the Zag's Game Plan for Wednesday, March 20th.
There will be a mandatory open practice for Gonzaga starting at 2:25 p.m. PT, (3:25 MT) and will go until 3:05 p.m. PT. (4:05 MT).
The Zags will have a closed practice at an undisclosed location to really get into their scout and practice without any eyes on them at a different part of the day.
We will get our first in-person look at Fairleigh Dickinson, who came back from a 13-point deficit last night in the First Four matchup with Prairie View A&M, they'll have an open practice today as well.
After that, it's about resting up and the Zags getting ready to try and put their WCC Championship loss to Saint Mary's in the rearview window. Tip-off tomorrow in the Vivint Smart Arena is just before 4:30 p.m. PT.
You can hear the latest updates from both teams tonight on KXLY4 at 5 p.m., 6 p.m., 6:30 p.m. and KXLY4 Nightside (11 p.m.).
Follow all the rest of the action on Twitter with our sports team, Keith Osso (@ossoKXLY) and Alyssa Charlston (@alyssacharlston).
- Fiers, A's send Mariners to 5th straight loss, 6-5
- Ty Smith named CHL defenseman of the year
- 1B, 2B, and 1A Track and Field state championship winners
- Olson, Canha go back-to-back in A's 6-2 win over Mariners
- Gonzaga baseball wraps season with 4-3 loss to Saint Mary's
- Huskies shut out Kentucky to take game one of Supers