Domantas Sabonis often made it look easy during his time at Gonzaga.
Now the big man is heading to the Big Easy.
The former Zag was selected to play in the BBVA Compass Rising Stars Challenge, the NBA announced Wednesday. Sabonis will be competing for the World Team against the U.S. squad in a game between first and second year players.
The rookie is averaging 6 points and 3.4 rebounds per game for the Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Cowboys emerge with 20-17 win over Raiders
- Spokane drops Sunday night contest to Thunderbirds, 10-3
- Excited Eagles Turn Homecoming Into 86-58 Win Over Matadors
- Zags Set Season-High In Field Goal Percentage In Win Over SFU
- Rams Rules: LA rout Seattle 42-7 for control of division
- Perkins leads No. 12 Gonzaga over North Dakota 89-83 in OT