SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) -- Przemek Karnowski scored 19 points on just seven shots from the field and No. 4 Gonzaga remained the only undefeated team in Division I with an 88-57 victory over Santa Clara on Thursday night.
Karnowski made six shots against the undersized Broncos and added seven more points from the line to help the Bulldogs (18-0, 6-0 West Coast Conference) extend the best start in school history with another lopsided win.
Zach Collins had 16 points and Nigel Williams-Goss added 11 points and 10 rebounds in Gonzaga's 11th straight double-digit win.
Jared Brownridge scored 23 points to lead the Broncos (10-10, 4-3) but got little help from his teammates as Santa Clara dropped its 13th straight to Gonzaga and 37th in the past 39 meetings.
- Washington State Athletics Mourns the Loss of David Lang
- Zags Build Lead Out Of Gate, Send Seniors Off With Win Over BYU
- EWU Uses 22-4 Fourth Quarter Run, Comes from Behind to Top Idaho State on Senior Day
- Vandals Fall on Senior Day
- Ty Smith Posts Record Night as Chiefs Rout Cougars
- Swedlund's 19 Not Enough As Cal Takes The Win Over WSU