SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - Gonzaga's first half performance on offense was about as poor as possible.
In the second half, they rebounded on the way to a 66 to 46 win over South Dakota State.
GU shot a putrid 31 percent from the floor in the opening stanza before collecting themselves in the second half.
After recess the Zags connected on 47 percent of their shots while continuing to play the solid defense which has become their calling card this season.
- In Another Battle to the End, Eastern Beats Montana State 84-79
- Zags Complete Perfect WCC Road Record With Win At Pepperdine
- Vandals Prevail in Montana
- Eastern Washington Drops Heartbreaker at Montana State
- Men Clinch Second Place in NWC Hoop Standings
- Williams Gets Double-Double To Lead Zags To Blowout Win