SALT LAKE CITY, Utah - It shows up in the box score as a made three-pointer, but it sure didn't look like it. Geno Crandall threw a lob pass to another player deep in the key, but instead of someone catching it, the ball found the bottom of the net.
They were his only three points of the game, but they were pretty memorable.
- Fiers, A's send Mariners to 5th straight loss, 6-5
- Ty Smith named CHL defenseman of the year
- 1B, 2B, and 1A Track and Field state championship winners
- Olson, Canha go back-to-back in A's 6-2 win over Mariners
- Gonzaga baseball wraps season with 4-3 loss to Saint Mary's
- Huskies shut out Kentucky to take game one of Supers