LAS VEGAS - Former Gonzaga Bulldog Brandon Clarke and Eastern Washington Eagle Tyler Harvey are the dynamite duo of NBA Summer League. Harvey sent the Memphis Grizzlies into overtime of the quarterfinals Sunday with a three, and Clarke won the game with a dunk in overtime.
They face the Brooklyn Nets in the Las Vegas Summer League Championship on Monday night at 6 p.m.
- Signs point toward Gordon starting for WSU in opener
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- WSU's Gubrud added to Golden Arm Watch List
- Eagles start season ranked #3 in national coach's poll
- Vikings top Seahawks 25-19 behind crisp preseason passing
- Kikuchi throws 2-hitter for 1st shutout, Mariners top Jays