JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Jacksonville Jaguars' starting quarterback Nic Foles is out indefinitely after breaking his left clavicle in the first quarter, so former Washington State quarterback Gardner Minshew took over and had an efficient game.
In a 40-26 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs, Minshew was 22/25 for 275 yards, two touchdowns and an interception.
He is the first rookie from the 2019 draft class to see action this NFL season.
- Schueller leading the way for the Vikings
- Gonzaga jumps to no. 6, UW drops out of Top 25 in latest AP rankings
- Seahawks lose to Rams 28-12, drop to fifth place in NFC
- No. 9 Gonzaga downs No. 22 Washington 83-76 in another classic
- Preview: No. 9 Gonzaga visits No. 22 Washington
- Washington State is going to the Cheez-It bowl, facing Air Force