CHENEY, Wash. - Jacob Wiley has filled in very nicely as Eastern Washington had to fill a void left by Venky Jois. The Senior transfer is leading the team in rebounding and is second in scoring.
Wiley's story goes far beyond his ability on the floor, he's had to grow up and make big decisions based on family.
- Washington State Athletics Mourns the Loss of David Lang
- Zags Build Lead Out Of Gate, Send Seniors Off With Win Over BYU
- EWU Uses 22-4 Fourth Quarter Run, Comes from Behind to Top Idaho State on Senior Day
- Vandals Fall on Senior Day
- Ty Smith Posts Record Night as Chiefs Rout Cougars
- Swedlund's 19 Not Enough As Cal Takes The Win Over WSU