CHENEY, Wash. - The Eastern Eagles are feeling a lot better after having an offensive explosion Saturday against Northern Arizona on the way to a 66-38 win.
Quarterback Eric Barriere threw for 367 yards and 3 touchdowns, he ran for 101 yards and a score, and even caught a pass for 20 yards in the win.
The attack was balanced as Antoine Custer, Jr. rushed for 139 yards and three touchdowns.
In all the Eagle offense racked up 706 total yards.
Eastern will look for their first road win of the season next week at Idaho State.
- Cougars take down Stanford, one win away from a bowl game
- Eagles hang on to beat Cal Poly in a shootout
- Idaho falls flat at home aginst Hornets
- No. 8 Gonzaga has no trouble in first road test, downing Texas A&M 79-49
- WSU women's soccer moves on in NCAA tourney with win over Memphis
- Coeur d'Alene advances to state championship, Mt. Spokane dismantles Peninsula