NEW YORK (CNNMoney) - ESPN has a new president.
James Pitaro, a long-time executive at ESPN's parent company, Disney, will take over the role, Disney announced Monday. He will also serve as co-chair of Disney Media Networks.
Pitaro previously served as chairman of Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media.
In December, longtime ESPN President John Skipper resigned from his position, citing a substance addiction.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
-- CNN's Frank Pallotta contributed reporting.
- Gonzaga Beats Ohio State, Advances To 4th Straight Sweet 16
- Gonzaga Women Fall Short At Stanford
- Zags get rematch with much-improved Ohio State
- Four consecutive Sweet Sixteens on the line For Zags
- Gonzaga fans vs Ohio State fans in Boise
- UMBC makes history in NCAA Tourney beating No. 1 seed Virginia