Spokane Valley shed completely lost to early morning fire

Spokane Valley shed completely lost to early morning fire
Copyright 2019 KXLY.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without prior permission.
A shed near a Spokane Valley home was completely lost in an early morning fire. 

A shed was completely burned near a Spokane Valley home early Thursday morning.

Spokane Valley Fire crews responded to the fire near E. 4th Avenue and S. McDonald Road around 3:30 a.m.

The shed was separated from the house, which was not damaged by flames.

Fire crews said there was no power running to the shed and have not determined a cause of the fire.

Crews quickly extinguished and mopped up the scene.b