Snowfall causing road closures, traffic delays across Spokane
SPOKANE, Wash. — Snowfall is causing road closures and traffic delays across the Spokane area.
Find the latest traffic alerts and incidents below:
- Hatch Rd has reopened between 57th and Highway 195
- Road closures in place near Eagle Ridge
- Four stop signs have been hit along Freya
- A tree is down along Upriver Drive
- Traffic is at a standstill on I-90 near the Geiger Interchange down to US 2
- Heavy traffic on EB I-90 from Thomas Mallen Rd down Sunset Hill into Spokane
The City of Spokane has deployed its snow removal fleet. Plows and sanders are working across the city, focusing first on arterials and heavily-trafficked roads.
Find the plow progress map here.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.