Richland center opens to help Hanford workers with questions about health, compensation
RICHLAND, Wash. — The Hanford Workforce Engagement Center offers resources for current and former Hanford workers and their families who have occupational health questions.
The center helps workers or their dependents obtain information on different programs, including the following:
– State of Washington’s Workers’ Compensation Program
– DOE’s third-party administration for the Hanford Workers’ Compensation Program
– Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation Program
– Former workers medical screening program
– Beryllium health program
– Specific programs offered by some Hanford contractors
The Center is open Monday through Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information visit www.hanford.gov/hwec. To make an appointment, call 509-376-HWEC.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.