Possible carbon monoxide poisoning kills man, sends woman to hospital
ATHOL, Idaho– What investigators think was a gas leak killed a man and sent a woman to the hospital Thursday night.
The Timberlake Fire Protection District said it got a call for help at 7:54 p.m. to a camper on North Good Hope Road. When they got there they found a man and a woman in their mid-20s. Fire rescue crews said the CO levels in the camper were “extremely high.”
The man was pronounced dead at the scene and the woman was taken to Kootenai Health with life-threatening injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with 4 News Now for updates.
COPYRIGHT 2022 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.