Born Wanda Rose Holloway, May 28, 1932, in Ladysmith, Wisconsin to Mary and Lloyd Holloway and grew up in Bruce, Wisconsin.
She moved to Ione in 1951 and married Roy Maupin in 1952. She worked for several years for different restaurants in Ione then cooked at the Senior Center for many years before retiring.
She was preceded in death by her husband, both parents, her brother Milton, Sister Evelyn Giebel, and granddaughter Carmen Sanford.
She is survived by her daughter, Debbie Swindell and son, Kenneth (Kathy) Maupin; grandchildren, Jory Maupin, Landen Maupin, Bryant (Hannah) Maupin, Kendra Maupin, Chris (Carol) Sanford, Trent (Felicia) Sanford; and great grandchildren, Mykenzie, Shailey & Berkley Maupin; Trenton, Jacob, & Dominic Sanford; and Kevin, Lacey, & Russel Parker; and great great grandchildren Kaden and Kyle Parker.
There will be no services and no donations are wanted please.
Sherman-Campbell Funeral and Cremation Services in Newport is in charge of arrangements. Family and friends are invited to sign the online guest book at shermancampbell.com.
Sherman-Campbell Funeral and Cremation Services
PO Box 809 Newport, WA. 99156
Phone: 509-447-3118 Fax: 509-447-3247
- Strong winds and showers move into region Sunday
- Spokane brewery takes home award at international competition
- Woman arrested for leading ISP and SCSO deputies on pursuit across state lines
- Local Memorial Day celebrations set to take place
- Campers brave wet start to Memorial Day Weekend
- 16-year-old girl charged with DUI, vehicular assault, in Spokane Valley crash