On Thursday, March 1, 2018, Violet Faye Hemenway (Age 80) entered into her eternal home.
She is preceded in death by her parents, Marshall and Esther Davis; husband, Leslie Hemenway; son, Rodney Hemenway; grandchildren, Jason Jutting and Dustin Jutting; and great-grandchild, Carter Jutting.
She is survived by her children, Donna (Bob) Jutting of Sturgis, SD, Donnie (Diane) Hemenway of Spokane, WA, Dana (Mark) Hobernicht of Sturgis, SD, Debbie (Craig) Keberly of Howard’s Grove, WI; eleven grandchildren and twelve great-grandchildren.
She loved her flowers, enjoyed shopping, doing crafts, playing bingo and watching people. She especially loved her children and grandchildren, and was very much loved by each and every one of them. Oh…and she loved her coffee!!!
A private family gathering will be held. Cards for the family can be sent in c/o Donnie Hemenway, PO Box 634 Medical Lake, WA 99022.
- Starting today, Red Wagon will be inaccessible for three weeks
- Group aims to save Lewiston performing arts center from demolition
- Proposed state initiative aims to ban soda taxes in Washington
- EWU professor publishing first book about Spokane River
- You can now live in the historic Ridpath hotel
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee