Trent William Carlton of Greenacres, WA, was born in Little Rock, AR, on August 8, 2001. At age 17, he was sent to be with the lord on August 19, 2018.
He was the beloved son to Randall and Kamberlee Carlton, brother to Ashlee Carlton, Grandson, Nephew, Cousin, friend and Patriot.
He loved hunting with his dad, long talks about life with his mom, giving advice and playfully teasing his sister, video games with friends and adoring his 3 pets. He was a hard worker employed at Spokane Valley WA KFC and Little Caesars. He was a senior at Central Valley High school and planning on attending WSU after graduation. His passions were music, politics, international affairs and gaming. He was a kind soul and loyal friend.
Funeral services will be held at Hennessey Valley Funeral Home & Crematory, 1315 N. Pines Rd Spokane Valley, WA 99206, on Friday August 24, 2018 at 1pm.
There will also be a balloon release on Saturday August 25, 2018, 6pm, at the Liberty Lake Pavilion located at 727 N. Molter Rd, Liberty Lake, WA, and at the same location on Sunday, September 2, 2018, 8:30pm, there will be candle light vigil.
Online condolences may be expressed at HennesseyValley.com.
- Washington State University ranks 23rd in national Top 25 poll
- Work release inmate walks away from Valley Hospital
- AMBER alert canceled, 4-year-old Pocatello girl found safe
- You can now ask Alexa for 4 News Now flash briefings
- Iconic Shogun restaurant reopening Monday after devastating fire
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks