Born in Chewelah, WA on November 8, 1929, went home to her Heavenly Father, Sunday, February 24, 2019.
She is survived by her loving husband of 39 years, Paul Ray Stewart. Thelma was one of six children; four sisters and one brother. She welcomed into this world seven sons and two daughters and welcomed into her heart three stepsons and two stepdaughters. She was blessed with 20 grandchildren, numerous great grandchildren, great-great grandchildren, nieces and nephews.
Thelma was a beautiful, vibrant woman with a love for life and the Lord and a heart full of grace. She was fond of all things in nature, wildlife, flowers, gardening, and the ocean. She also enjoyed road trips, camping, bingo, dancing, family and friends, and helping others. She was a long time member of North Hill Christian Church and the Eagles Lodge Aerie 2 Woman's Auxiliary.
Thelma will be greatly missed by her family and all who knew her.
In lieu of flowers, please make donations to your local hospice organization or Alzheimer's Association.
A memorial will be held at a later date.
- The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
- Detectives searching for man who fired gun at Spokane Valley house
- Registered sex offender moves to Soap Lake
- Boater dies in crash at Thunder on the Snake boat races
- City crews responding to water main break on NW Blvd
- MultiCare creates virtual and in-home programs to serve Inland Northwest's seniors