Steven L. Nelson passed away March 18, 2018 at the VA Hospital in Spokane, WA. He was born July 31, 1948 in Maryville, TN to Ben and Iva Nelson.
He attended school in Tennessee, military school and served in the US Army from 1967 – 1977. Steven was a helicopter pilot and long-haul truck driver. He had a helicopter business in Ohio and Tennessee but has lived in Spokane for the last 25 years. His hobbies included working on Mustangs and Peterbilt trucks.
A graveside service will be held on Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 12:30pm at Fairmount Memorial Park, 5200 W. Wellesley Ave., Spokane, WA.
- Spokane Valley family recovers after I-90 crash near downtown
- Local kid invents device to help people with arthritis
- Dolezal documentary arrives on Netflix Friday
- City of Spokane employees bring their kids to work
- City Ethics Commission: Mayor Condon did not violate ethics code
- Central Valley girls basketball team honored by Spokane Valley