Russell John Michelcic, 51
Beloved son, father and friend, Russell John Michelcic, 51, passed away on September 28, 2019. Russel was born in Billings, Montana on August 13, 1968; the son of John and Janie (Almer) Michelcic.
Russell grew up in Red Lodge, Montana, becoming a resident of the Silver Valley in 2013.
Russell worked as a mill operator for 34 years. He last worked for Kensington Mine out of Alaska.
Russell enjoyed fishing, camping, grilling on his Traeger Grill, and traveling anywhere with a beach. He also enjoyed watching comedy movies, especially Christmas Vacation, music, and was an avid gun enthusiast.
Russell is survived by his daughters, Mackenzie (Dustin) Baldwin of Spokane, Washington, Shelbi Jo Michelcic of Billings, Montana, and Maycie Michelcic of Billings, Montana; his step-son, Steven Roat of Spokane, Washington; his parents, John and Janie Michelcic of Red Lodge, Montana; his sisters, Paula (Shawn) Kennedy of Boseman, Montana and Sara (Mike) Dunn of Billings, Montana; his grandchildren. Brayden, Peyton, Niksyn, and Brentley; as well as his nieces and nephews.
A Private Celebration of Life will be held at a later date.
Please share your memories of Russell and sign his guest book at www.shoshonefuneralservices.com
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin