Passed away peacefully at home with her family at her side on February 23, 2018. Ronni was born on July 29, 1945 in Bellingham, WA.
She devoted her life caring for her family and friends and volunteering. Ronni is survived by her husband of 50 years, Cliff; daughters, Wend Fry, Julie VanDevender and Cari Williams; eight grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.
A memorial service will be held on Saturday, March 3rd at 2:30pm at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church. In lieu of flowers, please make a donation to Lutheran Social Services, Mid City Concerns or Hospice of Spokane.
- 6th grader wins North Idaho Regional Spelling Bee
- Two teens rescued from ice on Avondale Lake
- Thousands flood downtown Spokane for 40th St. Patrick's parade
- Court docs detail sexual harassment claims against former SFCC acting president
- Man firing gun in South Hill neighborhood prompts large police response
- Air 4 Adventure: Liberty Lake Golf Course