Roger Papini was born March 23, 1947 in Richmond, California to Bernard and Nellie Papini.
He married his sweetheart Georgia Williams March 18, 1968. They had four children, a son-in-law who they love as a son, and six grandchildren together. Roger loved the Lord and never shied away from sharing his unwavering faith. He was a devoted husband and loving father and grandfather who always kept toys in his car for whenever he saw the grandkids and grand puppies. He was always quick with a word of encouragement, an offer to help, or to point out the beauty in the simplest thing. His family will continue to love and miss him but we are confident he is at rest with the Lord and we will see him again. Isaiah 41:10
A private service was held.
- KXLY4 News honored for best news series
- Free bagel tomorrow on "Take Your Child to Work Day"
- Level 3 sex offender released to Spokane
- Get free ice cream and a chance to win free Cirque tickets
- Sentencing delayed for former police sergeant found guilty of rape
- EWU names Hickey as new Athletic Director