His Lord and Savior Jesus Christ came to bring 84 year old Richard (Dick) Krumland into his Heavenly Home April 22, 2018.
Dick was born to Annetta and Walter Krumland of Columbus, NE. He had one sister: Lois (Darol) Baumgartner. He married Betty Guenther on October 25, 1953. They had two children, Brian and Debbie. They have been members of Redeemer Lutheran Church since 1960.
He was preceded in death by his parents and one great-grandson, Jason Scanlon. He is survived by his loving wife Betty, children: Brian (Wanda) Krumland, Debbie Scanlon, 6 grandchildren: Chris Krumland, Elizabeth (Scott) Crider, Jessica (Jasim) Krumland , Tim (Hailey) Krumland, Alethea (Joshua) Horning. 8 great-grandchildren: Kendall and Leif Krumland, Ben and Zach Crider, Keyala and Kyton Krumland, Joslyn and Kyla Horning and one great-great-grandson Xavier Pena.
Additional information of Dick’s life will be shared at the Memorial Service being held at Redeemer Lutheran Church at a later date.
Memorials (if so desired) in his name may be made to: Redeemer Lutheran Endowment Fund or Hospice House of Spokane.
- Public use boat launch to open in Spokane neighborhood
- Spokane resources hope to help teens, families in crisis
- Civil War reenactors to put on the Battle of Gettysburg in Medical Lake this weekend
- Woman accused of embezzling a no-show in court again, warrant ordered
- Detectives searching for wanted domestic violence suspect
- Spotlight Spokane: Freeman baseball field