Randy lost his life doing what he loved: logging.
He was preceded in death by his mother and father; two sons, Shawn and Josh; and a grandson, Timmy. He is survived by his wife, Cathy; his daughter, Angela; two grandsons and three granddaughters; and two great-granddaughters.
Randy had a love for life and enjoyed anything involving family and friends; the more the better.
Randy will be missed by so many.
Graveside services with be held Tuesday, Aug. 28, 2018, at 1 p.m. at the Evergreen Cemetery in Priest River, Idaho. A potluck reception will follow at his home.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene