On April 8th, Paul entered into rest after 80 years of life. Paul was born on August 4, 1937, in Warren, Ohio to Allen and Gwendolyn Beale.
He attended Ohio State Medical School where he met and married Barbara O'Kresik. Upon completion of medical school, he was stationed at Fairchild Air Force Base, where he served two years in the U.S. Air Force as a doctor during the Vietnam War.
After serving in the U.S. Air Force, he was awarded a fellowship in radiology. Upon completion of his fellowship, he returned to Spokane where he practiced radiology as a partner at the Rockwood Clinic for nearly 30 years.
Once retired, he spent every moment he could hunting, fishing, and exploring the outdoors. Even when he could no longer fish, he found comfort being near lakes and rivers, imagining catching the fish that got away.
He is survived by his one son Kenn (Carol) Beale and his two daughters Cathy (Kenny) Gibson, and Alicia (Keith) Studley. He also has five grandchildren, Nick Beale, Ryan Beale, Connor Beale, Megan Gibson, Colby Gibson; and one great-granddaughter, Stella Lou Beale.
A private ceremony will be held by the family at a later date. In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to Hospice of Spokane, the NRA, World Wildlife Fund, or the Honor Flight Network.
- Four day school week fixes rural Washington school's staffing woes
- Third annual "dine out for our kids" is tonight
- Dutch Bros offers stamp card special
- Spokane man sentenced for bank fraud conspiracy
- National prescription drug take back day in Hayden
- Ten Idahoans affected by E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce