Patricia Lynne Callon passed away Monday, May 6th, 2019 in Tekoa Washington.
The Rosary, Requiem Mass and Graveside services are scheduled for Saturday, May, 18th and will be held at Mount St. Michael's Church, 8500 North St. Michael's Road, Spokane WA 99217.
Service times are as follows:
-10:00 a.m. Rosary
-10:30 a.m. Requiem Mass
-11:45 a.m. Graveside Committal Service.
- Flags to be lowered in honor of SPD officer who passed away unexpectedly
- Spokane City Council considers using money from Lime contract to improve program safety
- Governor Inslee announces $1.3 million grant to get kids outdoors
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers calls Trump's tweets about Democratic congresswomen 'wrong'
- SCRAPS breaks adoption records over the weekend
- #happylife: Avoid getting bit by mosquitoes and ticks this summer!