On Monday, February 12, 2018, Patti Beal, along with her deep, heartwarming laugh, was taken from this world. Patti was a loving wife, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother.
She entered wedlock with Rich Beal on October 13, 1990 in Coeur d’Alene, ID. They lived in Spokane before moving to their house on Long Lake, where Patti loved to fish, capture pictures of wildlife and relax under a waning sunset.
After graduating from Mead High School, she moved onto a successful career in sales, including positions at both Empire Glass and Yellow Book advertising. Retirement allowed Patti more time with her grandchildren and to enjoy traveling with her husband.
She was a joyful force in the life of everyone that met her and will be missed dearly by family and friends alike. She is survived by her husband Richard Beal; sisters Vickie Bunke and Joanie Hunt; daughter Cami (John) Nelson, son Shad (Marni); grandchildren: Chelsea (Steve) Rose, Ashley Nelson, Turner Nelson, Jami Nelson and Kendall Conley, and great-grandchild Finley Rose. She is preceded in death by her parents Harry R. and Dorothy Bourne.
A memorial service will be held at 10:00 AM February 19, 2018 at Heritage Funeral Home. Donations can be made in her name to the Vasculitis Foundation-WWW.vasculitisfoundation.org.
- Teenage girl killed in crash near McCall, Idaho
- BCSO equips deputies with Narcan spray to deal with opioid overdoses
- Search for missing swimmer at Palouse Falls State Park suspended for dangerous conditions
- Coeur d'Alene woman dies after driving car into Fernan Lake
- Silver Mountain to reopen for encore day Saturday
- Less than one month left to check out Titanic: the Artifact Exhibition