Patricia L. Awbery passed away October 21, 2018 in Spokane Valley, WA.
She was born March 18, 1939 in Spokane to Dominic and Helen Tortorelli. Pat was a graduate of Lewis & Clark High School. She married Roy Awbery in 1960 and worked at Jensen Bryd until the birth of her sons, Dan and Jim. Pat was a homemaker and caregiver to many relatives.
She enjoyed camping with her relatives and friends at Le Clerc Creek. Special memories of fishing with her husband Roy and her boys at Kootenay Lake in British Columbia, Canada. Pat loved looking after and spending time with her three grandkids. Pat enjoyed socializing with her friends at Bingo. She loved her many dogs.
Pat is survived by her sons, Dan (Kaylee) and Jim (Jodie) and her three grandkids, Chelsea, Lacey and Nathan. She was preceded in death by her parents and husband, Roy Awbery.
Viewing will be held on Saturday, October 27th from 12pm – 3pm at Heritage Funeral Home.
A Funeral service will be held on Monday, October 29th at 1pm at Heritage Funeral Home.
In lieu of flowers, please contribute to her favorite charities: Spokane Humane Society, 6607 N. Havana St., Spokane, WA 99217 or Shriner’s Children’s Hospital, 911 W. 5th Ave., Spokane, WA 99204.
- 3 missing children found in car of driver who assaulted police officers
- Thief nabs school's ski trip money, community steps up to help
- Attack at shelter 'not the face of homelessness' according to organizer
- Bed bug bombs hospitalize three Spokane Valley firefighters
- Kia, Hyundai recall cars due to concern of engine fires
- SpokAnimal offers free pet food to government workers