Born Pamela Rae Wacker on December 10th, 1942 to William and June Wacker in Spokane, passed away peacefully at her home on April 11th, 2018. She will be lovingly remembered by her husband of 50 years Don Howland.
Pam attended Garfield grade school and graduated from North Central in 1960. Pam had multiple jobs in her life in banking and as a teacher's aide. Her favorite job was running the cotton candy machine at Nat Park in her early years. She spent many years as a homemaker and babysitting her grandchildren. She enjoyed time with her family, attending garage sales and doing car shows with her husband. She will be
remembered by old high school friends as "little Pammy Wacker". She will also be dearly missed by her daughter Kari Duclos (Mark), son Kirk Howland (Brenda) and stepson Tony Howland (Heather). Preceded in death by stepdaughter Tori French. Nothing brought more joy to her life than her grandkids: Travis, Nick and Lexi Clark and Taylen, Tre' and Brenden Howland, Stephenie (Jake) Dahl and great-granddaughter Avery. Pam is also survived by two loving sisters, Priscilla Avey (Bob) and Penny Lanfried.
A Celebration of Life will be held Saturday, April 21st at Fairmount Memorial Chapel at 1:30 pm, 5200 W. Wellesley.
- Pend Oreille flooding to get worse, homes already taking on water
- Your Memorial Day 2018 travel guide for Washington roads
- It's summer time in north Idaho
- Kids get reading help from a Summer Reading Buddy at the library
- Mayor orders flags at half-staff in support of shooting victims
- Route of the Hiawatha bike trail opens Saturday