MIldred Helen Pederson, born July 28, 1930, passed away the morning of September 27, 2019.
She is preceded in death by her husband Morris Pederson; son John Pederson; sister Marie Thorson; and parents John & Esther Pederson, all were natives of Spokane.
Mildred is survived by her daughter Evelyn Bateman; brother-in-law Art Thorson, along with nieces and nephews. She was very much loved and missed greatly. Thanks Mom!
Rest in Jesus' loving embrace.
- Catholic Charities hopes new security team will lower downtown crime
- DOJ awards millions to improve public safety in American Indian, Alaska native communities
- Air 4 Adventure: Pend Oreille Bay Trail
- Police: Burglar steals jewelry while great grandmother sleeps nearby
- Saturday is the last day for free tree disposal
- Man arrested for robbing WinCo Foods, reportedly threatening employees with knife