Marian Margaret (Bull) Feaver, 98, was reunited with her beloved husband in Heaven on December 18, 2018, in Spokane, WA.
She was born in Spokane on September 5, 1920, to Hollis and Hannah Bull, the youngest of three daughters. Marian grew up in Spokane, graduating from Lewis & Clark High School in 1938.
She married her soulmate, Douglas Feaver, in May of 1942. Their daughter, Susan, was born in 1951 and was the light of their life. Marian and Doug shared 58 years of wedded bliss until his passing in November, 2000. Together, they enjoyed golfing, swimming, bowling, and traveling the world. Marian was also a very talented painter. Some of her fondest memories were of time spent with her family every summer in Priest Lake, ID. Marian will forever be remembered for her generous spirit and unconditional kindness.
Marian was preceded in death by her parents, husband, and two sisters. She is survived by her daughter, Susan Feaver, as well as her granddaughters, Amy Herrmann and Lisa Herrmann, great-grandson Landon Herrmann, and many nieces and nephews.
A Celebration of Life service will be held at Spokane Valley Baptist Church, 1222 S McDonald Rd, on January 12th at 1:00 p.m.
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player