Born in Spokane, Washington, June 3rd, 1939 to Otto Beam and Anna Marie Hart, Margaret Louise Bates passed away peacefully on Saturday, November 30th, 2019 in Kamiah, Idaho.
A Rosary and Funeral Mass is scheduled for Thursday, December 5th, beginning at 8:30 a.m. at St. Mary's Catholic Church in Spokane Valley, Washington followed by 11:00 a.m. Committal service at St. Joseph's Cemetery in Spokane Valley, Washington.
- 4 News Now Snow Guide: How, when and where to ski in the Inland Northwest this season
- Don't fear Friday the 13th! Dry weather is sticking around
- Made in the Northwest: Sneva Manufacturing
- Meet a 16-ft Christmas Darth Vader, decorate cookies and other free events this weekend
- No-Li Brewhouse awards 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance, Teen & Kid Closet with $1K donation
- Spokane man re-purposes old linens for those in need