Marc D. Cantrell passed away February 24, 2018 at Valley Hospital in Spokane Valley, WA. Marc was born September 14, 1966 in Helena, MT to Michael D. “Doug” Cantrell and JoAnn “Jody” Cantrell.
He graduated from Central Valley High School in 1985. He went to work for Columbia Lighting and after that company sold, he found employment at Sunshine Mint in Coeur d’Alene, ID until August of 2017.
Marc was a good man with a huge heart and had a protective nature. He took pride in his home and yard, loved fishing and golf and enjoyed spending time with family and friends. He loved country music and loved animals – he would have adopted them all if he could. We who knew and loved him are all saddened that he was taken from us too soon.
Marc is survived by his mother, JoAnn “Jody” Cantrell; sister, Nicole Riggs; nieces, Bella and Maci; daughter, Lindsay Cantrell; and uncle, Charles D. Cantrell. He was preceded in death by his second daughter, Casey Rae Cantrell in June of 1993 and his father, Michael D. “Doug” Cantrell in May of 2017.
A memorial service will be held on Sunday, March 18th at 1pm at Darcy’s Restaurant, 10512 E. Sprague Ave., Spokane, WA.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School