Lena D. Rich (Cicero) , born Feb. 11, 1918, was welcomed into the kingdom of Heaven Feb. 15, 2018 following a joy-filled week with many family members celebrating her 100th birthday. She truly lived out a Christ-like selflessness and generousness.
Born in Hayward, CA she lovingly raised her three children, Margie (Barron), Diane (Armentino), and Stan Silva. Grandchildren are Micheal, Mary (Barron), Andrea, and John (Armentino). Great grandchildren, Shawna, Patrick, Vairaty, Kelli, Victoria, Megan, Daniel, Katelyn, Scarlett and Evelyn. Great great grandchildren, Pharrah and Frances. Also, Frankie Ocker, Lena's dearest friend - she was like a daughter. Daughters in law, Lorie (Stans wife), and Kristy (Johns wife).
Moved to Spokane April 1971 working up to head chef for Skaggs (Pharmacy) managing the kitchen and staff to create a very successful quality restaurant business within. The majority of her life was dedicated to loving her family and friends, devoting her cooking skills in generous gifting of meals and goodies, and tirelessly caring for all who were privileged to have known her.
- Dance studio sues City, says damages from city-owned property forced closure
- Martie Soderberg found guilty of conspiring to kill her husband
- Man crosses center line, hits oncoming vehicle near Sagle
- 18 pounds of meth recovered from impounded car near Wenatchee
- March For Our Rights in Sandpoint counter-rally to March For Our Lives
- Small caliber casings found in locker room at Shadle Park High School