Justis tragically passed away April 9, 2018.
Justis was an amazing boy, he always had a smile on his face and lit up the room with his presence. Although Justis was a twin, he had his own individual way of melting your heart. He touched all of our hearts in the short 6 years he was with us, we will always remember his handsome face and beautiful personality.
Justis is survived by his twin brother Xavier Burland, mother Misty Burland, grandmother Norma Burland, siblings Ashley, Donavin, Whisper, Natyza, and Skyleena, Cousin and second mom Samantha Hill, cousin Kayloni Nelson, Cousin Greg Hill, Aunt Angela Canton and uncle Barry Canton Jr, and other numerous cousins. Justis is preceded in death by his Grandpa William Truitt, Great Aunt Patsy Pulse and cousin Nakia Burland.
Funeral Service 12:30pm Monday, April 23, 2018 at Heritage Funeral Chapel
- Power bills could go down for Avista customers in Washington
- Boyds fire near Kettle Falls 27 percent contained
- Know before you go to avoid driving headaches
- New Mudgy & Millie book debuts at birthday
- New attraction has people jumping like spiders in Riverfront Park
- Inland Northwest impacted by thunderstorms, clouds & haze Friday morning