Judith Amanda Reeves Kinney, passed away September 1, 2018, after fighting so hard and so long.
We admire her courage, strength and dignity through her battle. As God took her by the hand, she was reluctant to leave, telling the doctors, she was not yet ready to go.
Judith is survived by her children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, friends and family. She will be missed always.
In Hermiston, OR, a committal is scheduled September 15, 2018 at 1:00p at the Hermiston Cemetery.
In Spokane, WA, a Memorial Service is scheduled September 22, 2018 at 10:00a at Central Lutheran Church, 512 S Bernard St., 99204.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene