James Dwayne Oglesbee 65, passed away October 20th in Spokane Washington, in the presence of his loving daughters, after a long battle with cancer.
Jim was born in Newcastle Wyoming on November 17th, 1953 to James and Janette Oglesbee. He was raised in Missoula Montana and attended the University of Montana where he played football for the Grizzlies. Jim had a long successful career as a Principal Business Development Manager in the oil industry. A career that took him all over the world and created many lifelong friendships. Jim was an avid golfer and fisherman, both of which he greatly enjoyed with his many beloved friends and his daughters from the time they were little.
Jim's greatest love and accomplishment was always his family. He is survived by his three daughters and their husbands, Aleshia and Dennis Hoover, Michelle and Brian Sandusky, Kristen and Landon Cunningham, his eight grandchildren, sisters Linda Oglesbee-Ray and Tracy Kovacich, as well as many more family members and friends and his beloved dog Katie, all of whom he loved dearly.
The family invites you to attend his funeral service this Sunday, October 27th at 2pm at Heritage Funeral Home 508 North Government Way Spokane, WA 99224.
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin