Gerald Danielson, survived by daughter Lorie Keller, son Bart Danielson, son-in-law Michael Keller, grand-daughters Chelsea Riley and Glory Keffer.
Gerald was a fun-loving and outgoing kind of guy. He enjoyed car shows and visiting with friends and family. Also, through the years, he would grow a garden that was sure to impress any farmer.
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- New Italian-inspired restaurant 'Gander and Ryegrass' moving in downtown
- Hazing not a factor in WSU student's death, Pullman Police say
- Idaho DMV: Insure your vehicle or lose your registration
- City of Spokane ending curbside yard waste pickup at the end of November