Garrett Allen Toombs passed away on July 26th 2018 with his family by his side at Holy Family Hospital.
He attended Rogers High School and enjoyed fishing and football with all his heart.
He is survived by his wife Melissa Toombs, and 3 children Abagail Toombs, Landon Toombs and Elijah Toombs. Also by his mother Janet Thorne and 4 siblings Nathan Toombs, Justin Toombs, Amanda Roller and Katie Wagner, as well as Grandmothers Carol Ryan and Naomi Ricks with many Sister in-laws, Mother in-law, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nieces, Nephews and Friends. Garrett is preceeded in death by his Father Glenn Toombs, Sister Tara Toombs, and Cousin Zackery Warren as well as his Grandfather's Joe Ryan and Dale Toombs.
Rest in peace you were the foundation of our lives we will always love you and keep you in our hearts.
A memorial service will be held at Fairmount chapel on August 10th at 11:00 am.
- Spokane air quality falls into 'Very Unhealthy' range
- Deputies responding to armed man at Trent and Evergreen in Spokane Valley
- Gonzaga clarifies Chick-fil-A is NOT coming to campus
- Protest turned to celebration, as dozens turn out for Liberty or Death rally
- Community fire briefings planned for northwest Montana residents
- Air Quality affecting Inland Northwest Blood Center donations