Forrest Theodore Larsen
Forrest (Frosty) Larsen, 87 years young, went home to be with his Lord and Savior on October 23, 2019, a gloriously beautiful sunny day.
He was born in Little Falls, Minnesota and raised in Fort Ripley, Minnesota where he met and married the love of his life, Gloria Sharon Pitts. They were married for 67 years.
Together they have five children, twelve grandchildren and six great grandchildren.
A Celebration of his life will be held at Church of Faith, Oldtown, Idaho on Hwy 41, on Friday Nov 1, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
Sherman-Campbell Funeral and Cremation Services in Priest River is in charge of arrangements. Family and friends are invited to sign the online guest book at shermancampbell.com
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin