Donna L. Jenne (75) resident of St. Maries, ID passed away at Valley Vista Care Center on August 6, 2019. She was born to Herbert and Barbara (Monaco) Charlesworth on October 1, 1943 in San Fernando Valley, CA. Following graduation, Donna went to work for Newberry's Department Store. She settled down with David Liebig and the couple had daughter Joline in 1964. Donna continued to work and support her daughter. She later met and married David Gaunt in 1967. Their son Todd was born; however, the couple later divorced.
In 1965, Donna moved up to the Carlin Bay area near Harrison, ID with her sister to be closer to their parents. Over the years Donna worked at Carlin Bay Resort. She held many other jobs to support her children such as housekeeping, office cleaning, and foodservice. Sadly dementia took over Donna's mind, and she could no longer care for herself. She moved to Bestland Assisted Living in Coeur d' Alene, ID, was transferred to Harmony House in Hayden, and spent the last 6 years at Valley Vista Care Center in St. Maries, ID.
In Donna's younger days, she loved to go dancing at Carlin Bay Resort. She was an outdoors sport enthusiast and loved fishing, camping, hiking, and spending time on Lake Coeur d' Alene.
Donna is survived by her children Joline (Robert) Ware of Carlin Bay and Todd (Maria) Gaunt; grandchildren Christopher Glessner of Coeur d' Alene, ID and Anthony Glessner of Cataldo, ID; great-granddaughter Tuesday Glessner of Harrison, ID; nephew Mark Swan of Phoenix, AZ and his Children Matthew Swan and Michael Swan. She is preceded in death by her parents and her sister Patricia Swan.
- Spokane grandmother attacked by dogs in her own backyard
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery