Dominic Ortiz Bonilla passed away last Saturday doing what he loved.
Enjoying the outdoors where he was fearless and full of life. Dominic was born in Lancaster, CA and moved to Spokane in 2011. Dominic was a gifted baseball player and played all four years before graduating from Cheney High School in 2015.
Dominic loved baseball, fishing, golf, and just being outside with friends and family. Dominic is survived by his parents John and Terri Gorrell and Dominic and Amanda Bonilla, along with his Grandparents, Martin and Marilyn Lang. Dominic also leaves behind many family and friends who will miss him dearly along with his faithful companion "Patches."
A Celebration of Life ceremony will be held Monday, July 22, 2019, at the Heritage Funeral Home Chapel at 2:00 PM
In lieu of flowers, the family requests a donation be made to a local Humane Society or Animal Shelter in Dominic's name.
- Local woman, community raises over $5K for friend's prosthetic leg
- Bus service will soon offer $10 rides from Spokane to Seattle
- Moses Lake Police need help identifying man hit by car
- Community Resource Exchange helps those in need find free services
- 'Shop with a Cop' sees local law enforcement take kids shopping for winter clothes
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Moscow Middle School